Saturday, May 5, 2007

New Haircuts and Other Stuff





This week has been exhausting!

Connor and I both got a lot of hair cut off! Greg says mine is still long, but mine hasn't been this short in a couple of years, so it's short to me! Connor is glad to have his spikes back!

I have been so tired this week and we've had something going on every night! Today I didn't even leave the house until we went downtown to eat dinner late this evening. We had planned on going to the Rossini festival today, but it rained. I can't say that I was disappointed because I totally enjoyed relaxing! Connor got to do this bungee trampoline thing that was set up in Market Square before we ate dinner and totally loved it!

This week at work has been so long! The kids totally have spring fever and I'm getting worn out keeping them under control. One of my favorite student's mother got arrested in our parking lot this week, not to mention all other kinds of drama that happens daily in the life of an inner city school. My intern is coming back on Monday....thank goodness!

I completely overhauled my MySpace page today, so take a look. I hadn't changed much other than pictures in the past year, so it was time for a new page!

No comments: