Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just Finished





This weekend I finished, "The Strength of Mercy" and "A Treasury of Adoption Miracles". They have taken me forever to read because the end of the school year was so busy! They were both extremely inspirational! I kept thinking as I was reading them, these women are amazing! Why in the world am I supposed to be an adoptive mother?

I just got "Lost Daughters of China" in the mail yesterday and plan on starting it tonight. (And by the way, I know book titles are underlined, but this program won't let me keep the font underlined, even when I cut and paste from Word -- I didn't want anyone who knew I had a degree in writing to be diappointed in me!)

Last night Greg and I watched the "China's Lost Girls" documentary. I cried all the way through it. It was so good! It took viewers through the whole process of the Americans who arrive over there to pick up their girls. It also had a lot of candid interviews with locals.

I am off for a week before teaching summer school. I am planning on doing lots of fun stuff with Connor, so be watching for extra cute pictures of my little man!

No comments: