Sunday, May 4, 2008

Picture Post

Things have been so busy that I haven't even had a chance to download any pics from the camera. While the boys are taking their Sunday afternoon nap, I thought I'd catch up. Here's what we've been up to the past few weeks!


Connor was actually very excited for his first visit to the dentist! He looked forward to it all week!

He of course had everyone in smiles. They couldn't believe how well he did for his very first trip! They said they'd never had a four-year old take a perfect x-ray!

No cavities! I did awesome!

This is what happens when I work late....I come home and Connor has spelled his name out on the table with his dinner and left it for me to see! It was pretty much dried to the table by the time I got home...disgusting to clean, sweet that he left it for me to see!


In the gardens at Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC.


Getaways are very, very good for a marriage!


So glad to be out of Knoxville for two days and staying at a beautiful hotel!

3 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

My nose is so huge that when I kiss your cheek it folds in half.

Of course, the only reason it folds in half is because this one time, somebody broke it.

:)

The Adkins Family said...

Yeah, broken noses suck. Like this one time, I really didn't want to go to this hockey game, but my husband was all, "Oh, it will be so much fun, just relax." And on the way there, in the car, I said, "I am really nervous, how often do people get hit with those pucks?" And he said, "Oh my gosh, that like never happens, chill out." Thirty minutes later, I was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. Yep, broken noses suck!

Casey said...

I love your blog. Very fun to read.
My husband and I frequent the Grove Park in also....LOVE it there! Getaways are the best.

Best wishes.
Casey