Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Connor's Bedtime Thoughts

Sometimes Connor isn't as tired as he should be at the end of the day, and he just lays in his bed and we talk. Most of the time, he just asks us questions, he always says, "I just want to know everything." For the past two nights he has been terrified of going to heaven. He has said, "I don't want to go to heaven. I want you to go with me. Jesus is going to make me die." Yeah, try to reason that out with a four-year old.

On a lighter note, tonight's question for us was, "When did you buy this house?" Greg said, "Right before you were born and you were still in Mommy's belly." Connor then asked, "How did you carry it home from the store?" We laughed pretty hard and tried to explain that you don't buy everything from a store. You never know what kind of questions you'll get at bed time from a curious little four-year old.

No comments: