Sunday, December 9, 2007

Weekend at Home




Well, we had a busy weekend at home. On Friday, we took Connor to the Christmas parade and did a little Christmas shopping on Market Square. He was in a horrible mood, and we put him to bed early and enjoyed a movie. I of course, can't make it through a whole movie without falling asleep.

On Saturday, Greg and Connor surprised me with breakfast. They snuck out while I was still sleeping. We laid low until noon and then I went on a cleaning rampage. I cleaned and decorated for Christmas at the same time. Greg and Connor went out last night and got a Christmas tree. Everything is decorated, the stockings are hung, and the "bank tree" is now up. Connor told me last night, "Mom, I really like our Christmas house!"

We enjoyed our time together.....and now things get CRAZY!!! We have something going on non-stop every night until Christmas. We have company in town the next two weekends, Christmas programs to see, and Christmas parties to attend! A normal person would be stressed......I LOVE IT!!!!!

I am headed upstairs to pack. My plane leaves in a few hours. I absolutely HATE HATE HATE flying, so I've been sick to my stomach all day at the thought of it. Hopefully I can avoid the flight attendant asking me if I'm okay today. How am I going to fly to Taiwan??????

No comments: