Monday, December 10, 2007

Mommy is out of town!

This is Greg taking over Jessica's blog because she's in Charleston without internet access for a few days and I know her password. Muuuaha-ha-ha-ha-ha! When Jessica is out of town, me and the little man have a big time! Here are a few pictures of our adventures in downtown Knoxville tonight.





The first thing we did was to go up the Sunsphere. It's been closed for years but just recently reopened to visitors and Connor has always thought it was pretty cool. Since Mommy is too scared to go up there, I thought I would take this opportunity to take Connor to the top. He thought it was pretty cool.





Here's the view if you've never been up there. It's pretty stellar!





Why yes dad, I would like to have a gingerbread cookie for dinner!





Connor doing one of his famous Zoolander poses in front of the Market Square Christmas Tree. He calls this one "White Lightning!"

No comments: