Monday, November 26, 2007

A Lot Can Change in a Few Days

I don't have time to say much right now since I am filling out adoption applications and looking over everything that I am going to have to write for my autobiography!

We decided on Saturday to close the door on China after learning that the wait is just out of control. They are saying at least four years right now, and that is probably a big underestimate! We have chosen to switch to Taiwan, a program that is MUCH faster! We are probably now looking at 18 months!

Needless to say, we've been up to our ears in paperwork all night. Tomorrow I will get our adoption contract notarized and Greg will call to schedule our home study! I can't believe all of this is finally rolling!

I will post more about everything when I have time. Right now I have a million math papers to grade and my mind is going a hundred miles an hour thinking about everything else I want to be doing!

Hope everyone ate lots of turkey!

No comments: