Friday, February 22, 2008

Life is Good Again....Back to Normal!!!!

Things are looking up again back in the Adkins' house. We've had a great past couple of weeks. I had a three day weekend last week and we had my niece's 4th birthday party. The kids had a blast at the Young Chef's Academy. They made pizzas and had a blast.


This week I worked a whole two days, I was off on Monday, worked Tuesday and Wednesday, and then they cancelled school Thursday and Friday due to illness. I was so excited. I had cleaned house all day on Monday, so I've had nothing to do this little break but to hang out with my two favorite guys. Yesterday we had family day. We went out to lunch and took Connor to Sprout Studio. We are kind of in love with that place! Today Connor and I spent the day together. We went out to lunch, cashed in his piggy bank, and he bought a stuffed kitty and a stuffed puppy that came with a little carrier. He has named his kitty "Sorry" and his puppy "Please". Who knows what goes through the mind of a four year old!

I will end in a funny story. I am prissy and all girl. I have been that way since birth, according to my parents. I love clothes and fashion. I can't wait for Claire to get here so I have a girl in the house to share all that girl stuff with. Well, I think I may have rubbed off on my four year old little man. Today, we were getting him dressed. He was putting on all new clothes and shoes. When he was done he turned to me and said (I swear), "Is this stylish?" I fell on the floor laughing. I said, "Where in the world did you hear that from?" He replied, "If you're stylish you're cool, Mom!" I immediately called Greg at work to tell him that I had ruined our little boy. Here's a picture of my little model after he asked me if he was stylish. Enjoy!

No comments: