Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back from Florida and Soooooo Tired!




Oh my goodness....talk about being tired! I just flew back from Florida about an hour ago. I am so exhausted and dreading going to work tomorrow. I don't even want to know the damage my kids have done on a sub for three days! I bribed them to be good with the promise of pizza on Friday, so hopefully that worked!

I was in Orlando for four days at a conference. The classes were okay, only about two of them were worth going to, but the fellowship and friendships that were made were worth the trip! Disney offers an after 4 pass, at half price to people staying on their property with a convention, so we were able to hit Epcot, MGM, and the Magic Kingdom in the evenings. It was so weird being there without Connor and Greg, but I still had a great time!

My friends Jessica, Tina, and I were taking the backlot tour at MGM, and they pulled Jessica and me out of line and had us come out on stage for the first part of the tour to act out a movie scene. We got absolutely soaked (they totally tricked us, thus the classic, Jessica pose you see in the pictures-me with my hands on my hips). The lady "directing" the scene said she'd never seen a crowd laugh as hard as they did with Jessica and me. We were such goofballs and we had an absolute blast!

It was good to get away after the emotions of last week. I was spending some time by the water at the resort on Monday, and it finally hit me everything that has been going on, and I couldn't help but just cry. I cried because I'm scared, because I'm excited, because I don't understand it all. I cried because despite all that, I still feel peace. I know that everything is going to work out in God's perfect timing.

I am so excited to be home with my guys and I'm so excited to sleep in my bed....right now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its really very nice in flourida i to really enjoyed there and i love to be there in flourida


Florida Drug Rehab

Anonymous said...

i had also really enjoyed a lot in flourida i had spended almost 10 days over there i loved the zoo over there and also my children.

Florida Drug Rehab