Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Goodbye.....You Stupid, Stupid Car!




Looks nice, doesn't it....don't be fooled! I'm pretty sure this is the car Satan himself drives! Starting two weeks after I got this car, it started tearing up. Power windows, engine, gaskets, seals, strange noises, interior peeling (radio, gear shift, etc.) I have had a lot of cars since I was 16, but this by far was the WORST! The only good things about it were that it was nice to look at, fun to drive with the turbo engine, and it got unbelievable gas mileage. But, who cares when every time you crank it, the computer screen comes on telling you that something else is broken. As of yesterday afternoon, it is someone else's problem. Thanks for a stressful two years!

Never, ever, ever buy a Saab 9-3!!!!

And now I will step down from my soapbox!

No comments: