Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Big Weekend

I had big plans this weekend after a busy week. I was going to take it easy on Friday night, but the rest of the weekend consisted of laundry, cleaning, school work, and playing with Connor. I was determined to get caught up this weekend....those were my plans anyways.

None of that happened, but I did spend all of Saturday in the hospital with a ruputred ovarian cyst. Yes...ouch! You have no idea how much ouch!

I love it when you go to the ER and they ask you on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is your pain? I looked at the nurse and said, "Delivering a ten pound baby with no drugs is my ten." He just looked at me and said, "Oh! Your perspective is a little different, huh?" I said, "I can't sit still or walk, so whatever you think that might be on your scale, write it down."

I am feeling better, a little loopy from painkillers, but better. I have slept for like 23 hours since yesterday, so I have definitely made up for only getting three or four hours every night last week. They said I should start feeling better in the next few days.
Another chapter in my little dramatic life....only me!

No comments: