Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finally Found Claire's Nursery!!!!


I have two things for Claire! I have a precious sweater made by her Mimi, and I have a baby sling. That's it! I haven't allowed myself to buy anything, because it just makes it so hard having all of it around while you are waiting. I told myself that once we hit the one year mark, I'd slowly begin to get some things here and there. I know it's strange, but I guess when you're in this position, you just do as many things as you can to make it easier! We're hitting the one year mark on Saturday, so I had to announce to Greg last night that the shopping will now begin!!

Although I haven't bought anything, I've been looking for Claire's nursery for over a year! I have not been able to find anything that I just love until yesterday! I thought I'd look on the internet on my lunch break, and I can't believe that I found it! It is exactly what I've been looking for, simple and calming...and to top it all off it's monogrammed, and if you know me, you know I adore monogramming! We have to update our homestudy in the Fall, and I'd like to send a new picture book since the pictures they have will be two years old at that point. I'd love to include a picture of her nursery with it! Looks like I've found my summer project!

2 comments:

Aunt Denise said...

Just one thing missing:A rocking chair for Nana, Mimi, and Aunt Denise (aka Claire's nanny). Its beautiful!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! You have been lookin forever and this is absolutely perfect...just like she will be! Love you, Mandy