Thursday, October 23, 2008

Virginia Creeper Trail

One of our favorite things to do is biking. Greg and I have always enjoyed it, and we are so glad that Connor loves it too! We found a place years ago that is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places we've ever been, the Creeper Trail in Virginia. It is 17 miles that will take your breath away as you try to take in the beauty of God's creation. It is not a difficult ride, and we highly recommend it!

We were so excited yesterday to finally be able to share this with Connor! He rode in the bike trailer and collected stuff in his "Nature Box" that we had made the night before. He loved finding leaves, acorns, rocks, and moss and that kept him entertained along the way. He is our outdoors boy, so he loved it as much as us! He actually fell asleep in the trailer the last few miles! I told you it was peaceful!

Enjoy the slideshow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel the mountain air and smell the leaves...beautiful!!!! I love you. Thanks for the precious pictures.

Tiffany Travis Sexton said...

Love the pictures, and I wish I was there right now! We will definitely have to take a road trip!

Jeff said...

We keep planning on doing this trip with you guys but it never works out. I guess we'll plan for next year. I'm glad you guys had a good time.