Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

I made an egg!


It's way too early for this!


The shirt did not stay tucked in the entire day! Just give it up, Mom!



The three of us at Nana and Granddaddy's.


Connor and his cousin Marion freezing their booties off on their egg hunt.




We had a great Easter weekend. On Saturday afternoon, we dyed Easter Eggs. Connor thought it was a lot of fun. He loved putting the stickers all over them! He kept taking out the eggs all day long, just to look at them. On Sunday, Connor and I got up really early! He rushed downstairs to see his treats the Easter Bunny left. He saw his bat and ball and told me, "It's what I always wanted!" We rushed to early services at Powell and then went to Crossings with my whole family. After church we headed to Nana and Granddaddy's for a yummy lunch and a VERY COLD Easter egg hunt with cousin Marion. The kids had a lot of fun, and Connor stayed the night so Mom and Dad could have a date. It was a good Easter, our best yet (I know, I said that last year!)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I had a very similar picture of Lydia with those bunny ears on. She had to wear them on Easter morning when she was hunting her treats. Isn't so funny how much they love those silly paper ears?